To Apply for Federal Financial Aid Click below
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non resident.
SCHOOL CODE # 039863
Applicants trying to determine what they may be eligible for may visit the Federal Department of Educations website at FAFSA4caster. This site will help you get an early start on the financial aid process by:
- Providing you with an early estimate of your eligibility for federal student aid.
- Giving you an experience similar to FAFSA on the Web
- Allowing you to transfer all of your FAFSA4caster data to FAFSA on the Web once you are ready to apply for aid.
- Providing you the option to apply for your Federal Student Aid PIN.
- Increasing your knowledge of the financial aid process, and providing information about other sources of aid.
How Do I Qualify (US Citizens)
- Fill out Enrollment Application
- Fill out FAFSA
- Contact Admissions Recruiter & Speak with Financial Aid
Learn About Federal Financial Aid
Federal Direct Loans: Amounts may vary each year and are dependent on need and the grade year of the student.
Federal Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS): The Direct PLUS loan can be borrowed by parent of dependent undergraduate students to help pay for their child’s education. The PLUS loan is not based on financial need. The amount borrowed each year is limited to the cost of attendance less other forms of assistance.
Pell Grants: This need-based award varies. The award amount is directly related to the student’s expected family contribution as determined by the FAFSA form and the student’s enrollment status (full time, half time, etc.)
Net Pice Calculator
This data is caculated from the cost / expenses related to the Professional Pilot Program, only. All amounts are base on 2009 - 2010 data.